About Passmore Duff - Workplace Violence
Passmore Duff has been continually developing since 1996. We have been leading the way in providing unique, robust and effective training solutions. We have provided expertise and support to numerous large corporations across a raft of industries as well as local, state and federal government agencies, both domestically and internationally.
WHAT’S OUR BUSINESS
To empower people and organisations with skills, capability and knowledge to:
- Effectively and safely manage aggressive and violent behaviours in the workplace.
- Improve the way they interact, communicate and perform with others both internal and external to their organisation.
To be your service provider of choice in our field of expertise. To deliver the highest quality training solutions and risk management advice to support, improve and protect your staff and business.
We offer integrity, knowledge, commitment, honesty, respect and confidentiality in the way we interact with our clients and these are the virtues by which we are happy to be measured.
Passmore Duff's Unique Points of Difference
- Unbridled history of commitment and passion towards servicing our client’s risk management and training needs to the highest standard since 1996.
- A strong capacity to focus and adapt our approach and methodologies to the vast array of client environments and industries. Tailoring what we do best to their specific needs and vulnerabilities.
- Focused and specialised service provider, operating within our core area of expertise; customer conflict management, de-escalating aggressive customer behaviours, responding to violent confrontations and building capability in persuasive communications, improving stakeholder relationships and related business performance.
- Capacity to translate risk management and abstract psychological concepts into digestible learning chunks that are relatable to workplace environments. Utilising recognised risk management methodologies and ESI competencies to underpin practical applications in dealing with others in an effort to improve workplace outcomes.
- Our finely tuned expertise is reflected in our product offerings, underpinned by a strong commitment to our clients to support and effect change and help manage their risk.
- We transparently measure all aspects of our service delivery to ensure we deliver on our customer expectations. We are timely and highly responsive to customer needs and support, which is reflected in our customer retention rate.
- We actively seek to continuously improve our product and service offerings through active feedback, knowledge development and embracing learning technologies.
Our People and Culture
- We have a customer service culture focussed on our customer’s needs. What you will receive from us is; timeliness, commitment, respect, confidentiality, support, objective feedback and transparency in all our interactions with a genuine commitment to be helpful.