E/m-learning Online Strategies
e/m-learning, virtual online and microlearning
We have been developing e-learning since 1999, when we were first to market in our industry with an interactive CDOM based program, which was the recipient of a national industry award for training excellence. Our online programs are delivered though our training company CARM Training. We pride ourselves with staying at the forward edge of online learning technology. Our e/m-learning programs are purpose built and designed to be learner centric, they can operate as standalone programs or be part of an integrated blended learning approach.
Our clients benefit from our ability to leverage technology and we are seeking ways to be effective and efficient in the delivery of necessary safety training. There is more demand now for innovative training solutions to help mitigate workplace risks and we have been designing training to leverage the benefits of e/m-leaning, virtual learning and microlearning video/audio-based strategies.
Our programs help organisations and government to reduce their 'at risk periods' for staff as well as supporting internal workplace safety policy and procedures. Our programs are state of the art in terms of instructional design and produced with the latest design and platform technology, so they can be accessed anytime and anywhere on mobile devices (phones or tablets) or desktops.
Come and see how our e/m-learning, virtual and microlearning solutions can help support and protect your organisation.
Current e/m-learning titles include:
- Robbery Safety CTRM
- Managing Aggressive Behaviours
Our online programs can provide your organisation with:
- A cost effective and highly efficient means of delivering specialised safety training to a widely distributed workforce large or small, reducing costs, risks and increasing efficiencies.
- Online training can take place wherever and whenever employees have access to a mobile device either in the workplace or at home, overcoming the tyranny of distance and accessibility concerns.
- Quick and timely roll out of critical safety training, just in time and just enough to ensure continuity of learning and higher learner retention levels.
- Learning takes place at the participants own pace and in their chosen place ensuring enhanced learning opportunity and increased learner engagement.
- New employees can be quickly and efficiently trained on induction without timely delays, reducing any at risk periods for the employee and organisation.
- Learning is interactive, memorable and enjoyable meeting the needs of participants and motivating learning to take place.
- Provides employers with a valuable record of training and assessment outcomes, demonstrating due diligence and meeting compliance requirements.
- Our approach to e/m-learning, virtual and microlearning instructional design is simple; be risk aligned so we can address business needs and learner-centric to ensure the right message and intent is understood by the end users.