e/m-learning and resources
Our e/m-learning programs are widely acclaimed and utilized by numerous government and corporate clients in response to treating workplace violence risks. They can be used as standalone or part of a blended learning solution. They aide organisations in reducing their 'at risk periods' for staff as well as supporting internal workplace safety policy and procedures. Our programs are state of the art in terms of instructional design and produced with the latest design and platform technology, so they can be accessed anytime and anywhere on mobile devices (phones or tablets) or desktops. Our robbery program was the recipient of national industry training awards for excellence. Come and see how our e/m-learning solutions can help to support and protect your organization.
Current e/m-learning titles include:
- Robbery Safety CTRM
- Managing Aggressive Customer Behaviours
- De-escalating Patient Aggression
Our e-learning programs can provide you with:
- A cost effective and highly efficient means of delivering specialised safety training to a widely distributed workforce large or small – reducing costs, risks and increasing efficiencies.
- Online training can take place wherever and whenever employees have access to a computer either in the workplace or at home – overcoming the tyranny of distance and accessibility concerns.
- Quick and timely roll out of critical safety training, just in time and just enough – to ensure continuity of learning and higher retention levels.
- Learning takes place at the participants own pace and in their chosen place - ensuring learning opportunity and increased learner engagement.
- New employees can be quickly and efficiently trained on induction without timely delays - reducing any at risk periods for the employee and organisation.
- Learning is interactive, memorable and enjoyable – meeting the needs of participants and motivating learning to take place.
- Provides employers with a valuable record of training and assessment outcomes - demonstrating due diligence and meeting compliance requirements.
- Our approach to e-learning instructional design is simple; be risk aligned so we can address business needs and learner-centric to ensure the right message and intent is understood by the end users.
CARM Meditation - 20 Minutes to Calm (Meditation & Self Hypnosis) Video PART 1
CARM Meditation - 20 Minutes to Calm (Meditation & Self Hypnosis) Video PART 2