Passmore Duff Training Solutions
We develop skill and capability in people to excel in managing workplace situations that involve escalated and challenging behaviours, including a range of associated risks to personal safety and professional outcomes.
Our training and consulting services are geared to provide assistance in the following areas:
Managing and responding to aggressive behaviours from customers and others external to a workplace.
- We achieve this by empowering people with skills and expertise in situational awareness, managing stress, engagement and de-escalation, empathic-assertion and tactical disengagement.
Responding safely and effectively to situations involving crimes of violence.
- We achieve this by developing skills related to our CTRM (Counter Threat Response Model). Enabling sound risk based decisions and ‘best and safest’ responses to violent crimes including robbery and targeted acts of violence intended to cause harm and disruption.
We are proud of the high quality, unique training products we provide. As a leader in our field, we are committed to offering only the best training and advice to improve staff and business performance through:
- The effective management of workplace incidents involving unruly, aggressive or violent behaviours from customers, members of the public or other external stakeholders
Our programs can be delivered in a variety of mediums, incorporating:
- Competency based (facilitated)
- Professional development (facilitated f2f)
- Blended learning (e-learning + facilitated)
- Short intensive training sessions, SIT’s (scenario based)
- Interactive e/m-learning programs (online)
- Video based learning scenarios (online)
We contextualise and customise our programs to meet your organisations specific needs, risk profile and learning outcome requirements. We go to great lengths to ensure we hit the mark when it comes to providing training and coaching that improves individual outcomes and organisational performance.
TRAINING COURSES OVERVIEW
- Responding to Aggression and Violence for higher risk roles (2 Days)
- Managing Aggressive Customer Behaviours (1 Day)
- Assertiveness Skills (1 Day)
- Managing Telephone Aggression (1 Day)
- De-escalating Patient Aggression (1 Day)
- De-escalating Aggressive Passengers (1 Day)
- Robbery Safety – CTRM Program (1 Day)
- CTRM for Surviving Violent Confrontations (1 Day)
Program Customisation and Contextualisation
All our programs can be easily contextualised and aligned to your suit your organisations specific need, risk profile and learning objectives.
Our programs can be supplied with contextualised case studies, modified support guides incorporating language and communication guidelines as well as short video based learning scenarios to underpin the learning outcomes.
To receive a brochure or information about our training programs and to find out how we can support your customisation or contextualisation needs please contact us now: 1300367475 or firstname.lastname@example.org.